Sunday, September 30, 2007

Remember the days?







Ok so we went to The Children's Place yesterday and got a few things for Gavin. One of the things we got was a pair of those 1-piece pajamas/sleepers that you put babies in. I couldn't resist getting one for Gavin because they seem like they would be so comfortable, and not to mention it would give us a laugh when we saw Gavin dressed up in it. Well it didn't disappoint, I think we laughed so hard that Gavin is now embarrassed to wear it. He just takes it off everytime we put it on and he says that "it is Tanner's, I don't like it", and "it is too little for me" even though it fits him just fine. That's just funny he recognizes Tanner's type of outfits. In the pictures where he is laying down, he is actually throwing a mild tantrum because he wants it off. Then by the time he let me take the last picture he thought it was a game and started enjoying himself enough to smile for the camera. We probably got a bigger kick out of it than anybody else will just because we're his parents, but I thought we would post a few pictures. To tell you the truth, I wish they made these in adult sizes, I would get myself a pair.
We also got him his Halloween costume...he loves it...in fact he wanted to sleep in that instead of the sleeper. I will wait to post any pictures of that though until Halloween. Then watch out...because he is fierce.


2 comments:

Lauri said...

So cute! :) Jocelyn sleeps in those every night!!! We love them! Can't wait to see if Gavin tells her they are for babies! ha ha.

Lauren said...

I love "Footsie Jammies"!! They are the best. I think I wore them until I was like 6. Gavin looks cute!