Monday, September 17, 2007

Just blabbing

So, my sister and my husband find my blog "aahhh" very funny....maybe weird even. I was in their presence when they read it and both of them laughed at the way i wrote it. Holly thinks that it sounds like an essay about why i like the fall - which i don't really disagree with. I have always liked writing essays. That is the style of writing i am best at so i guess i can understand. :) It was fun laughing with them about it.

Now, Shane wrote his first blog last night..."moomy i pooped my pants"....yes, that is by Shane. When he was done he had me read it and we both just laughed. As soon as i saw the title, and Tanner's face, i couldn't help but laugh and laugh. Anyway, i think he needs to write more of these. I think he might b/c he seemed to enjoy typing up this one last night.

Okay, now i need an opinion. I have been considering, for like a month now, cutting my hair just
like this picture shows. yes, it is the beckham bob. I guess some people call it the A-line cut. I was going to do it, but then chickened out because i finally grew my hair back. It is long again. It's actually a lot longer than i realized...i saw it the other day as i was walking in the store and was like "holy cow, i didn't realize my hair was so long."Anyway, but then a friend of mine i just saw yesterday actually got her hair cut just like this picture and i am thinking i can't cut it b/c she is going to think that i copied her and i don't want to look just like her. Now i am thinking maybe i will keep my hair long through the winter for extra warmth and when the spring and summer comes next year i will chop it off real short. What do you think i should do?

Make sure you read our blog regularly b/c we have some upcoming events and news to tell you about.

For those of you who haven't done this before and haven't noticed, right under this post there is a spot you can click to leave your comments. :)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey Ashlee! I think you should go for it! A new haircut always makes you feel like a million bucks (a new outfit helps too :)Shane owes you after his big purchase right? ;) Anyways, I like your "blabbing." Keep it up. Now I'm intrigued to find out your upcoming news!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Ashlee - I have a new email address so I rarely rarely ever check my old email. Today I did for an odd reason and noticed you had sent out a couple of group emails about your blog/life (I haven't read all of them yet).

Anyway, it sounds like you are doing great!! Your boys are adorable. And I think you should cut your hair. Short hair rocks. :) I wouldn't call mine a beckham bob because I have about 10 times the hair she does, but its about that length.

So anyway, my email is tstineman AT hotmail DOT COM (sorry, got to trick those pesky spammers). I do have a blog but its mostly about books because I'm a giant dork. I am putting together a more personal blog, but its slow going.

Glad you're doing well!! Love Trish (kuettel) Stineman

The Atwood's said...

I too have been thinking of getting my haircut this way but have noticed alot of people are doing it. Plus, I really want to see how long I can grow my hair so I'm trying to stay strong and just let it be. But you would be really cute with this cut. I like your long hair too though. Hard decision.