Saturday, September 15, 2007

What a little man

Gavin is so cute with some of the things he has been saying lately. Gavin really likes to help me cook. He gets on a chair and helps me make dinner. Well, i recently had to climb up on the counter in order to get something. He said, "Careful mommy, careful," with his hand out as if telling me to stop. It was so funny how concerned he was for me! Another one he said was so funny to me. He sneezed and i didn't say bless you to him. He looks at me and says, "say bless you to me mommy." How so darn cute and watchful he is! He loves playing with his little people...thanks to my best friend Lauri! :) Lately he acts out conversations with them. He acts out his life story... "stop it. no. oh okay. kiss it better. thank you. welcome. help me. thank you. oh, ahhhh". It is so funny. Okay, another one he is doing....he loves to play catch with the football. I throw it to him and obviously if he doesn't catch it then it is going to hit him. Well, if it hits him he looks at me as if i hit him on purpose and says, "don't hit me!" haha! You probably have to see it to laugh at it! And now for my favorite one. He loves to say the family prayer before bed. This is how he said it last night.... "heavenly father, thank you for this day, thank you for church, thank you for friends, thank you for my Avery(his girlfriend), Jesus Christ, Amen." Honestly, i could go on forever telling all the things he says throughout the day, but i am not going to. These are just a few of my favorites.

No comments: