Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tag, I'm It!

My friend Lauren tagged me...

1.) what i was doing ten years ago: I was 16 years old. Being a teenager...a difficult teenager! Yes, i was....don't try to tell me that you think ashlee can't be difficult. You don't know. :) New to driving. Just started my junior year in highschool, which was a horrible year for me. Boy, i am soooo glad those days are over! .2.) five years ago: Just broke up with my boyfriend of one year who was not nice. I moved back home to Oklahoma from Logan, Utah. .3) one year ago: I was preparing to give birth to Tanner in about 8 days, which felt like forever. I was big and miserable and couldn't wait to get him out of me! 4.) yesterday: Me and the boys went over to Lauren's house and had some lunch, went to the park, and chatted. 5.) 5 snacks i enjoy: I love strawberries... chocolate graham cracker sticks, candy, fig newtons, cashews. 6.) 5 things i would do if i suddenly had $100 million: Wow. Be in heaven because we wouldn't have to worry about money anymore! I would start my own charitable fund to help kids and education somehow, or to help research of a certain cancer so that they can find a cure. I would get a whole new wardrobe. Get Shane and the boys a whole new wardrobe, get an escalade SUV, a denali or something like it, get a new house and completely furnish it, take my entire family on vacation(my family and Shane's family), take just my boys and husband on vacation, Shane and i would do a lot of traveling, give gifts to all my family, buy an awesome boat, get a tummy tuck, and never worry about money again. 7.) 5 locations i would like to run away to: Bora Bora, the east coast, The caribbean, Egypt(only if it is safe), and Rome or someplace near it. 8.) 5 bad habits i have: bad at calling people back, procrastination, biting my nails, putting things on the steps of the staircase if i don't feel like going upstairs, and holding things inside until i blow up. 9.) 5 things i like doing: scrapbooking, making cards, working out, being outside, and bunko.10.) 5 TV shows i like: LOST, American Idol, Dr. Phil, Primetime Crime, and 20/20. 11.) 5 things i hate doing: the laundry, cleaning the bathroom, grocery shopping, making the bed, and talking about finances. 12.) 5 biggest joys of the moment: It is beautiful outside, my house is clean, Gavin is being cute right now, Tanner is taking a nap, and i am enjoying the peace and quiet. :)

I am tagging Kristy and Trisha and anyone else that reads this that has a blog.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

I can testify that you were a difficult teenager. Not to be friends with, of course, but I can think of a few times you about gave your parents a heart attack! Ha ha. That's whats fun about being friends for sooo long! I know a lot of the secrets! :) Oh, and I know why junior year was the worst.....I was in Albuquerque!! :)Love ya!