Saturday, April 11, 2009

{Pictures}

Tanner and I posing for the camera. I love being in pics with my boys b/c it doesn't happen often. I want them to be able to look back and see me in a bunch of pictures with them. I say that b/c when i go through pictures of me when i was little i would love to see more pics of my mom and dad in the pictures with us. This is me at about 28 weeks. I am 30 weeks now. I can't believe it. Head on over to my photography blog and check out a recent photoshoot. http://www.ashspassion.blogspot.com/. It is of the most darling little girl ever. As most of you know, i would love to have my own studio when we are done with school. I mean, i have my own little studio now, downstairs, but i need it to be a little bit better than it is now. I am so anxious. I decided that when i do get my own studio when we are all done with school i don't want to be too busy. I like the relaxing part of being my own boss and not being too busy. So, i decided i am going to do my two favorite parts of photography. I will be a studio of just maternity and newborn. It is unfortunate that i am restricting myself, but not so unfortunate b/c i will be doing my two favorite photoshoots AND won't be as busy as if i were to take on EVERYTHING. Right?! :) Oh, i can't wait. Just wanted to share that. Just as a reminder, my photoshoots are $35.00. If you have been needing to get pictures done then give me a call. This first part of the year has been s-l-o-w, but i expected it would be. I know there are a lot of pregnant girls around here so if you want maternity pics done then let me know. If you want newborn shots done then let me know. If you want family pics i can do that too! :) I can do anything you want. One thing to think about.... If you want newborn shots i really prefer to do them in the first 2 weeks of life. They are still constantly sleeping and curled up in a little ball which makes for the kind of photos we want. If they aren't still in the stage where you can curl them up and have them sleep then the pics CAN turn out a little more awkward looking, i think, although there are some shots that we can make work. :) I will be gone for part of May. I am due June 20 with my little guy, so if you want pics you better let me know b/c i won't be taking pics for a month after i give birth to this guy. :)

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Ashy!! I miss you!! :) Where are belly pics?!?! I thought you were going to get Shane to take some!!! Having any luck on a name yet? Oh hey, did you get Jocelyn's message on your home phone? :) We need to chat this week.