Tuesday, April 21, 2009

{Thank you Miss California}

I just have to say, Good for you Miss California for standing by what you believe in and staying true to yourself. So many people stand by you. Poor Judge Hilton made a fool of himself defending his side---his side which makes absolutely no sense. He was very contradictory in what he said on MSNBC and sounded like an intolerant ignorant fool. Thank you Miss California for being so classy and staying true to yourself. You are a great example to so many and should be our Miss USA.

Eeewww, and you know what, i have to say one more thing....I saw a headline that said it was shocking to hear someone say on television that they believed that marriage should be b/w a man and a woman. What? What is so shocking about that? Come on....a few years ago it was shocking to hear someone admit to being gay and now it is completely opposite. I remember how shocking it was when people started coming forward admitting they were gay. How quickly things changed. I mean, It isn't shocking anymore, obviously. Also, Judge Hilton said that what Miss California said was offensive...I am sorry, but when has it ever been offensive to say what you believe? It is offensive if you were to actually OFFEND someone, but for a man who seems so concerned about HIS freedom of speech and what HE wants and making sure he is heard, he is quite intolerant of someone else's own personal beliefs that are different than his... again, that weren't even offensive. She did it in a classy way. He called her a stupid *$@!& even. Now who is offensive here? Who sounds uneducated? Seriously. Unfortunately for him he sounds like an angry uneducated ignorant human being. I even saw a headline that Miss California ruined her chances of ever going on Ellen. Who the heck cares anyway? Boo hoo. She can't go on Ellen. waaahhh. I am sick of the media. I mean, i watch Ellen sometimes. I love watching her b/c she if so funny. I am not going to stop watching her b/c we have different beliefs, but apparently she won't tolerate others with different beliefs. Sad.

3 comments:

Cam and Chelle said...

I totally agree! She was so so pretty, as well!

Amanda said...

I agree! Seriously, what is so wrong in standing up for what you believe in??

like the saying goes...
"what is popular might not always be right and what is right might not always be popular".

Go CA!!!!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more!! I was so disappointed when she didn't win!