Wednesday, April 15, 2009

{Tanner and poop}

Tanner has had a few accidents since he has learned to go to the bathroom on the toilet. The thing is, sometimes i feel like we have a dog in our house. Tanner pooped his pants one time and i hear Gavin say "eeeewwww, there is poop!" I go to see and there is 2-3 pieces of poop in the corner of the baby's room. Today Tanner pooped his pants again. I must say, he does pretty good, but sometimes it is like he just forgets and poops in his pants. He came down to tell me he pooped his pants and i was surprised that there wasn't much poop in his pants. WELL, a few hours later the boys go back upstairs to play and i hear Tanner gag...at first it scares me b/c i am thinking he is choking on something, then i hear Gavin say "Mom! There is poop in the toy room!" Tanner was obviously gagging at his own mess he made. I was like, "ohhhhh, that would explain why there wasn't much in his pants this morning." I walk in the room and there is a huge chunk just sitting in the middle of the floor. I go to clean it up just like i would if a dog had pooped in the house. It is just hilarious to me how i have found pieces of poop laying around the house. Gavin never did that. Ohhhh, gotta love the differences b/w kids....it's never a dull moment. Always one surprise after another.

Oh, and a reminder....this is me about one month before my due date with Tanner. August. It was so darn hot that summer. Yes, i was miserable, can't you tell?! I look horrible. I am just glad that right now i don't feel the way i look in this picture....thank heavens. Hopefully i don't jinx myself. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had the same issues with Kylie in the very beginning of potty training... no fun huh?! :) The joy of motherhood sometimes. :)
Love the new header pics... your boys are just adorable! And you still look great even when your 36 weeks preggo... even though your miserable! :)

Lauri said...

That is soooo funny! I can't picture Tanner gagging. I just picture myself gagging...hahaha. Jocelyn will only gag when she tastes something she doesn't like or if she takes too big of a bite of food. It cracks me up though. It's exactly how I gag. :)
Okay, I want to see new belly pics soon! :)