Friday, April 16, 2010

{80 degrees and Sunny}

Of course we went out and played outside. Mainly the boys just played in their pool while Shane washed his Honda, which is now for sale.

Here is my cute little-BIG piece of chunk. After playing in the water he layed his head on the ball and just layed there for probably 5 minutes. It was soooooo cute! And what is hilarious about this is that Gavin is in timeout here. BUT as soon as i was aiming my camera at him he did this pose for me. Is that not so funny? It made me laugh. He so reminds me of his daddy.

And now it's Tanner's turn to be in timeout. He was mad and wasn't going to smile for me.

Isn't this face just so funny?! He makes me laugh!

And here he is splashing around like crazy in the water. He LOVED splashing the water all over! He couldn't get enough of it.

Look at those big extra chunky squeezable legs! Ohhhhhhhh i LOVE squeezing them every chance i get!

I love my boys. They are just the cutest darn things i have ever seen! :)




No comments: