Wednesday, April 28, 2010

{OH. MY.}

OH. MY. GOSH. Anyone want three kids? Ages 5, 3, and almost 1?

This is Jaydon lately....all day long....(he has teeth comin in)
And this is Gavin and Tanner...i must say, they don't hit each other...but they are at each other like this all day long. And at ME, i might add, all day long too.
And here is mommy all day long....
And this is me now because of it...
Seriously. Who knew that the most rewarding job ever and the job you love the most could also be one that drives you completely and entirely insane?

3 comments:

The JL McGregor Family said...

haha! I love the pics! I can totally relate--especially to the fighting pic. Being a mom is seriously demanding. Sometimes I wonder just WHO decided I could do this? Keep up the good work, and good luck today!

Bridi said...

I think any mom can relate and there's something about three that really changes things. I'm sure you're busy packing and everything, please let me know if you need any help. My kids would love to have them over to play for a few hours!

Carrie said...

Who knew? Um, I did. I figured it out a while ago.

By the way, when are you moving?