Friday, April 2, 2010

{Easter Sunday...warning:this is a spiritual post. Don't read if it will bore you. :)}




I don't usually post my testimony on here, or something like it for a few reasons, but i think its about time i put something like this on my post, since this is my journal and this is what i am feeling...
With Easter coming up, i have been thinking about my Savior, Jesus Christ a lot lately. I loved this message i found on you tube and had to post it. I am glad we have the opportunity to celebrate Easter Sunday in a couple of days. I have been bearing my testimony, maybe too often, in church lately. BUT i can't help it. I never plan to get up and then it just hits me, and my heart feels so full of gratitude constantly of the love my Savior has for us. I know he is real. I have had too many things occur in my life to ever deny his presence in it. He has made his presence known to me throughout my life in many different, sometimes unique and sometimes in special ways, which i am so grateful for. I know he is real just like i know my three boys are real. I love him so much and i know he loves us so much. I have so much gratitude in my heart for him. I am so grateful for the atonement and resurrection. I was thinking about the last moments in his life...the last week. AND how lonely and disappointing it must have been for him. I go back to Elder Holland's talk everytime i think about that moment. His talk was incredible. Anyway, how hard and lonely it must have been for him. Only he could have done it. My heart breaks inside whenever i think of that moment in his life. I am eternally indebted to him and eternally grateful.

1 comment:

H.Cook said...

Thanks for this! I always love it when you get up to share your testimony. It is so real. I need to write down my testimony too. Have a Happy Easter!