Thursday, March 3, 2011

{Pic of the DAY}

*Here is another picture of Jaydon contorting his shirt in weird ways. Shane walked in his room this morning to get him out of bed and he said "Grab the camera ash!" Jaydon is so funny. He is very messy too. I took him with me to Young Women's last night and he decided to color with a blue marker all over his hand and then rub his hand on his face. We got home way past his bedtime so i didn't bathe him. :) Messy kid. Really, i nee to bathe him at least twice a day b/c he somehow makes a horrible mess of himself all the time!!!!

*Our house is now up FOR SALE. No, we didn't buy it. We are renting. BUT the owner's want to sell it and we have to go through that whole selling process AGAIN. Truly, i don't like this process. It isn't fun AT ALL. That means i have to keep my house clean all the time. I don't know how i am going to do that, considering i have such a hard time keeping it clean already. This process is going to UP my stress factor and busyness. Love it. ;)

*We received the LIST of openings for where we can possibly get stationed this August. It isn't official though and won't be until after Shane goes to a convention in Georgia at the end of this month. He will be gone for Five days presenting research. Anyway....there he will find out more details and the "LIST" will become more official after that. So, i will fill you in on all that once we have the official details of where we might end up.

*I have now turned FOUR years of my blog posts into books. I have four books of journaling and i LOVE it! I am so glad i have these things to remember. The boys love looking at all of it and laughing about all the pictures. It's great.

2 comments:

The JL McGregor Family said...

I'm thinking.... don't stress too much about selling someone else's house. As I said that I thought about the people renting our house in Cleveland, and I hope that they show it nicely when we put it back on the market, but also that was kind of in our contract--they've known the whole time that we were planning on selling it. I guess do the best you can, but don't stress too much over it.

H.Cook said...

He looks just like his daddy! Good luck moving!