Thursday, May 29, 2008

Better when we're together...

Here are some pics i haven't been able to post for awhile. One day they were looking out the front door and were having so much fun together. Gavin was making Tanner crack up and Gavin kept gently putting his arm around Tanner. It was so the cutest thing. I don't have time to post too many things right now so i will post more later.

Tanner and his blanky. With this nice weather i let him run around in his diaper, but not for too long b/c he tries pulling his diaper off.

What can i say, my boys love to pose for me...can't ask for more. Well, actually, i have to catch them in the right mood, but when i do it is perfect. I should say "they" are perfect. :)

3 comments:

Lauri said...

Holy hannah...GAVIN!! In that first pic he looks SO TALL!! Did he just go through a major growth spurt?!?!?!? You take such cute pics, Ash. Wish we lived closer so you could take pics for me!!! You guys need to come back out this way after dental school is over!! All I'm asking for is just close enough to be in a days drive!! That's not too much to ask for!! :) Ha ha.

zsa zsa & papa said...

Your pictures capture so much emotion. I can't believe how you capture the moment. You have a true gift for photography. Please come to my home and take our pictures.

Lauri said...

What a good idea, Ash!!! We should totally do that!!! People would love it! :) I am going to be SOOOO excited if you guys end up this way! AHHH! You better! I'm not enjoying living across the country from you guys!
I am still wanting to chat and catch up. I was going to call you this afternoon, but it sounds like you have a busy night planned! I will try you tomorrow.
By the way, I think Tanner is looking more and more like a Seifert the older he gets!!! A few of those pictures look so much like Stephen!