Thursday, May 1, 2008

Little moments of our lives...




Auntie Holly gave Gavin a new pair of Transformers sunglasses yesterday. He has been so excited about them that he won't take them off. He woke up this morning, came downstairs and there he was with his sunglasses on. He is so cute. They don't fit well but he still loves them. He wears them upside down which is so funny to me. :) I printed out one of my favorite pics of the boys together. It's an 8x10. I love it and we are going to hang it up in our Dining room. This same picture will soon go upstairs in the hallway. Loralee designed a great layout with this picture and i can get it blown up to a poster size. It is sooooo cute. I will have to see what she can do with a few other pics. I would love to have a poster size pic in every room. :) Also, with this pic that i framed i think it would look really cool to have a good quote that could wrap around the matte part. What do you think? With a quote or without?

7 comments:

Bingham fam said...

Ashlee those are some dang cute pics. I am not great with the quotes. I myself have been trying to decide on quote for my wall but I am just not sure. But I did love "life is better because we are together." I thought that was really cute.

Lauri said...

I love those pics of Gavin! He is too cute. I also love the new collage at the top of your blog!

John, Myrica and Aiden were just here visiting. Well, they were driving through to Arkansas! Anyway, Aiden has grown so much. I'll have to post pics.

Hope you are having fun with your family! Tell them hi!

Amanda said...

I love the pictures of Gavin! His glasses are so funny! I love how they are upside down.

What is it with kids and glasses? It is like they do funny things when they have them on! I love it!

Amanda said...

Hey...do you know someone named Celeste? Her husband is in Dental school there. I'm not sure what her last name is. I grew up with her and her parents are in my Mom and Dad's ward.

Unknown said...

I love the idea of the quote - just don't ask me what it should be.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Hey Ashlee--I'm tagging you for 6 random things about me meme...come see. www.trishsbooks.blogspot.com

MetroParks said...

Ashlee I love your pictures and I totally want to schedule a shoot with you for my kids sometime during the summer after they have been kissed by the sun. I was just looking at a bloglink from my cousin's blog and wanted to give it to you. I think that you capture a lot of the same mood that she does and I thought it had some fun ideas you might like to see. http://peekaboophotos.blogspot.com/