Monday, May 12, 2008

Until we meet again...

At the zoo.
Here are the boys dancing to the music at the zoo. The love dancing.
I had to take pics of these pretty flowers.
Put-in-Bay Island.
Put-in-Bay Island.
Captured a good shot of the flamingos at the zoo.
Tanner and I
Riding the turtle! :)
On Papa's shoulders
Gavin had just completely biffed it. He was out of control running down the hill with the stroller..he fell the the stroller fell on top of him. Luckily for us it takes a lot for him to actually cry when he gets hurt. :)

Well, Saturday night we went to the Cav's game....and it was AWESOME!!! I wish we could afford season tickets! The fans are the best fans i have ever seen! I love it! It was surreal. It didn't feel like we were actually there! It was awesome and the fans are crazy nuts!!! I felt bad for the few people that wore Boston Shirts! They got made fun of the whole time. It was funny, but kind of mean what the fans would do to the Celtic fans. It was sooooo cool being there. Unfortunately i didn't bring my camera.
Here are a few pics i captured while zsa zsa and papa were here. They left Saturday night after the basketball game. It was sad to see them go because we had so much fun together. The next time we will see my parents will be July in Tennessee at the airport where we will all head to the Riviera Maya(did i mention that we will have no kids with us!?).

3 comments:

Lauri said...

Is your hair curly in that pic?!?! Cute!! Is it permanent or just for the day??

I love that pic of Tanner and your dad! So sweet!

Gavin has gotten so big!! AHHH! :)

Amanda said...

How fun!!!!!! I love all the pictures! We love the zoo! I can't wait to go this year, we might go next week sometime!

Your hair looks great! I love it curly!

Jill said...

Hey Jenks Fam,
I found your blog by accident through a friend of a friend of a person I used to know. Ashlee, we were on Scroll together and had a writing class with Bro. Bennett. And Shane might remember when I lived with Tiff and Jana Thompson. Anyway, it was a lot of fun to read about your family and see your CUTE little guys! Feel free to check out our blog (maybe that'll jog your memory!)