Friday, May 30, 2008

Our Growing Boys...

So, I have to write about a few new things about Gavin and Tanner. They really love playing together. Gavin still likes to harrass Tanner and tease him when they play, but lately Tanner tries tackling Gavin. They are wrestling around more and more. Tanner loves wrestling more than Gavin likes it. He will go and attack Gavin if he is sitting on the ground.Tanner is starting to talk more. He is saying 1.Nana for banana 2. Basket for Basketball. 3.Ma!!! for mom 4. sick 5. ball 6. no 7. yeah for yes 8. look! 9. milk 10. lunch 11.here 12. holly 13. hat 14. zsa zsa 15. banky for blanket 16.he will repeat just about anything i ask him to say, but only if he is in the right mood. Yes, he is looking more and more like a Seifert and i do see a lot of Stephen in him. :)Gavin is growing. Lauri, i think he did go through a growth spurt. I can tell he has gotten tall and Holly hadn't seem him in a week and a half and when she did see him she could swear that he had grown and looked taller. He is going to be tall just like his daddy. He gets cuter and cuter everyday. He LOVES having someone by his side playing with him constantly. He loves playing with his little brother. He LOVES basketball, but his new love lately is baseball.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

They are so cute!!! Isn't it amazing how fast they learn and how big they get so quickly! It amazes me!

When does Tanner turn 2?

zsa zsa & papa said...

You are right. I can see so much of Stephen in Tanner. He does his eyes and facial expressions like him. I think that gavin looks like your grandpa seifert through the eyes. I wish that they had some bates in them. good pics

Monica and Stephen said...

Your boys are so cute. I bet they have tons of fun together. My oldest boy Kyle has just started to take notice of his brother Miles. He loves to make him laugh and give him hugs and kisses. Boys are so fun. I can't wait until my boys start wrestling and playing together.
-Monica