Monday, May 5, 2008

Growing too fast...

Oh my goodness gracious...this has got to be the longest i have ever gone without posting something on here! :) haha. My parents are in town and i have a moment to write something, but can't post pics yet. I want to remember a few things that have happened so i need to get it on here before i forget. Today my mom told Gavin to stop growing and to stay little b/c he is growing too fast. Gavin said, "I don't want to stay little. I want to be a daddy." She said, "oh, you can be one when you are about 23 yrs. old but that is it." Gavin said, "I want to be a daddy now." It was so cute. Then last night we watched Enchanted, which was sooooo cute! I was talking to Tanner in the middle of it, he turned to me and shushed me! He said, "ssshhhhh", and want back to watching the movie. We've been doing a lot and having so much fun. As soon as i get the chance i am going to post tons of pics and tell plenty of stories! :)

3 comments:

Lauri said...

I've been wondering how you guys are doing! Figured you were busy with your fam there! Tell them hi for me! Tell Gavin he can't be a daddy yet b/c he has to marry Jocelyn first! :) That was so cute of him to say!
I can't believe Tanner told you "shhh" during the movie! SO funny! "Baby Tanner" is growing up!! AHHH!
Love you guys! Can't wait to see pics and hear about everything!

Amanda said...

How fun!!! Gavin is so cute! It is so great that you keep track of these funny things that he says! He will love it someday!

Ashley said...

Ash! I bet you are having a blast with your parents there! I can't wait until we are there! Only two more weeks!! It is going to be so much fun! We are counting down here! Love you guys! And we can't wait to see you guys and have so much fun!