Thursday, March 4, 2010

{9 month check-up}




Jaydon is 9 months old. Here are his stats...

Height:29 1/4 inches (80th percentile)
Weight: 23lbs. (90th percentile)
Head: 90th percentile.

Jaydon you are a big boy! You have the chunkiest thighs and legs i have EVER seen on a baby. Not kidding. I love them though. I love love love to squeeze your legs and spank your bum all day long. It's so irresistible. I love kissing those chunky cheeks too. I can't get enough.

You make us all laugh with your funny positions(downward dog) and your hilarious weird noises you make all the time. You bring a lot of laughter into our home. We can't get enough of you. You are such a happy good little(BIG) boy. We are so lucky to have you. You have been better than i could have ever expected.
You hurt your head everyday. You always try standing up by holding onto something and you fall often and hit your head. Good thing you have a big tough head to withstand all those hits!
We love you sweet baby.






1 comment:

Monica and Stephen said...

He sure is cute. I say the chunkier the better. I love all the rolls he has. I bet his brothers just love him.