Monday, March 29, 2010

{Disappointed}

Honestly, i am disappointed in myself. I have not been taking pictures very much at all! I am so disappointed. I am going to make it a personal goal to do better at taking pictures and posting them. But honestly, life has been so crazy that i feel like i don't have time for anything. These three boys keep me pretty busy, along with exercise, keeping the house clean, cooking, being a supportive wife, getting all the errands taken care of, and figuring out moving plans and stuff coming up along with that time period. It is crazy. Some days i find myself saying to everyone "I am DONE! Mommy has now left the building. She is no longer available. If you need her she will get back to you tomorrow." For real. I can't imagine how much more crazy it would be if we were still having all the showings we were getting for a few weeks there. That was insane. Makes me never want to sell a house again. AND we only had it up for like 3 weeks! Craziness. Anyway, i am really going to try to take more pictures so our family and friends can see these boys and how big they are getting! We have lots of things coming up so i will have to make sure i get it on here! :)

Need a good form of birth control? Something that will ensure you never get pregnant? Come live at my house as the mom for about a week. :)

3 comments:

The JL McGregor Family said...

Ashley--I visit teach a gal named Suymey Bensen--she does photography--her website is http://www.blossomportraitureart.com/

Anyway, she does commercial work and gets published in magazines (you can google her name and see some of her work). People on Etsy send her their products and she uses her kids as models and sells her pics... She also gets a list of what kind of pictures different magazines want, and she comes up with an idea and submits her pictures--she has "won" a lot of magazine covers, ads, etc--even one in Parenting magazine. I can explain more if you are interested. She loves it, and she is able to do as little or as much as she wants on her own time. I thought of you... :)

The JL McGregor Family said...

ps--she just started learning photography, on her own, 3 years ago.

Monica and Stephen said...

I use the IUD mirena and love it. It is good for 5 years and it is such a low dose horimone that I can't really tell I have it.