Friday, March 12, 2010

{Awwww, a breath of fresh air}

It has been about 60 degrees the past two days. Cleveland is mean. We all know that we are going to get another snow storm. There is no way it is going to stay this nice. I mean, how happy and grateful would we clevelanders be IF cleveland decided to bestow this beautiful weather upon us for the rest of winter and spring. But alas, it won't happen. I am just glad cleveland is giving us a break. So, i guess cleveland is being nice, temporarily. I NEEDED this weather in order to stay SANE!!! :) Truly. It is rough being stuck inside a small compact congested house with three kids during the cloudy winter's. It gives me a claustrophobic feeling. Not kidding. So, here are some pics of the boys enjoying the nice weather. Ohhhhh, and i bbq'd yesterday! That is my favorite and i took advantage of it! :)

Here is Jaydon looking outside the front screen door and enjoying the cool breeze coming in. I opened all the windows!...

P.S. Shane graduates in 9 weeks and 2 days. His last day of school is in 7 weeks!

P.S.S. We sold our house! What a HUMONGOUS ENORMOUS GIGANTIC TREMENDOUS relief.

1 comment:

MetroParks said...

Wahoo on the house sale!!! I am sooooo excited for you. I know it can be super stressful.
Wahoo!! Wahoo!!!