Wednesday, November 10, 2010

{Our Day Today}

Today Tanner and I and Jaydon went for a bike ride. I strapped Jaydon in his seat on the back of my bike. Tanner road his big wheels bike. We went there to feed the ducks, but unfortunately they were not interested in seeing what we had. We could see them about 50 yards away, but they didn't come. So, we watched the Crane try to catch some fish. While we sat there by the water we all ate some Starburst candy. They loved it. In this picture tanner is eating and not paying attention to anything but his candy....
Ohhhh...Tanner found these vampire teeth that were daddy's for halloween. He has been wearing them EVERYWHERE. He was riding his bike with them on...he has been wearing them ALL day, BUT i refused to let him wear them in the store.
Daddy bought a Basketball hoop. Gavin is in basketball right now and he was able to escape work early(that's a first) to watch Gavin practice. He got so excited about him playing ball that right after practice we went to the sports store and bought a basketball hoop and a basketball. We spent 4-5 hours getting that darn thing all assembled. BUT we were ALL up bright and early at 7 a.m. playing ball. I know, we are nuts.



While we were out there i thought i would take a few pictures of the sunrise b/c the color is so beautiful here when the sunsets and rises. It's a golden, firey, orange color. It's like no other color i have seen AND these pictures don't show the color like we get to see it. AND i was able to get a sunflare in my photo. I have never tried and i did it. I was excited about that! :)



Today was a fun day. Jaydon and Tanner, both, had a good nap. I was outside with Tanner for an hour playing basketball with him. I was teaching him how to throw and dribble and catch the ball. He is catching on! :)
ON TOP OF THAT....i FINALLY found my motivation again to get back into working out. So far this week i have done my spinning and i have done INSANITY. Some of the things on Insanity are a bit uncomfortable for my ankle still, but i take it easy and do what i can. For those of you who don't know. I seriously lost my motivation or any energy at all that i had for working out. I tried. I tried making a schedule thinking that would help. It didn't. I haven't worked out consistently since over the summer and as of recently it was really starting to get to me. Working out relieves my stress and helps me feel good. Lately i have been breaking down, feeling upset, wondering why i couldn't, for the life of me, find the energy to workout. I HAVE NEVER had such a hard time trying to make myself workout. Ever since we moved here it's been HARD. Anyway, that plus other things were adding up. I had my husband give me a blessing on Sunday night. I LOVE receiving blessings from him b/c they speak to me in everyway. When he speaks with the Spirit it's so lovely. :) I could listen all day long and never tire of it. I am so grateful for him. Monday morning i woke up and actually felt like i could find the energy to get on the bike and workout. WOAH. I was shocked. So, i worked out...boy did i. I had lots of stress to release and i took out my stress on that bike! I have been great since then. I can't tell you how grateful i am for the Priesthood. It's such a blessing. Not all blessings i receive work quickly, but this one did. Just like prayers...not all come right away, while others do. It's wonderful. I think the Lord knew i needed his strength and this time it couldn't wait. He won't give you more than you can handle AND he knew i couldn't handle much more. :) (which is weird b/c i feel like i have been through a lot harder trials than this one)






1 comment:

Lauri said...

LOVE those vampire teeth, Tanner! hahaha. So cute.
I want a basketball hoop!!! That would be so fun! I would love to come watch Gav in a game. Sounds like he is a sports star! :)