Wednesday, November 3, 2010

{Our little moment...and catching up on posts}

After I put the kids to bed last night Shane decided to take a break for a few minutes from his studies and asked me if i would walk with him to get the mail. Our mailbox is down the street and around the corner. We were walking, i put my arm around his waist. He then put his arm around my waist. I said, "Wow, i feel like we are on a date!" It was so NICE to just have a moment where it was just the two of us walking arm in arm, worrying about nothing for a moment and just enjoying being arm in arm.... and pretending we were on a date. :) I made sure to thank him for the date when we walked back in our house. :)Little moments like that make my day all better and make me so happy. It was about 4-5 minutes, but i loved it. We walked back in and he studied his powerpoints until 10:30 p.m. And hopefully in two days he will get a little bit more time to just hang out with us.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That is so cute!! And to answer your question I can read your blog and I love reaading it! I miss you guys and I was glad that we could chat a little bit yesterday I enjoyed it. Sorry I ended so quickly I got a phone call and I was on the phone for about 45 min and then I read your text that said you were going to bed. Sorry I didn't respond! I love you so much and hopefully we get to chat again real soon!!!