Friday, January 21, 2011

{Love Hate Relationship}

These two were playing around and i had to grab a quick picture of them. Jaydon wanted to wrestle Tanner. All three of these boys LOVE to wrestle each other. It always ends up where someone gets hurt or gets mad at the other, but they love wrestling still. I understand. I had a brother that loved wrestling and took out his wrestling aggression on me. I dealt with it all growing up and i still deal with it everytime i see him. :) I just have something written on my back that says "Put me in a wrestling move that i can't get out of". Anyway, It's a guy thing.
They often want to wrestle and attack me, but i am getting close to the point where they all three will be able to pin me. They are getting tough. BUT i will still try to enjoy being able to pin them down individually. :)
Anyway, Tanner and Jaydon have a love hate relationship. One minute they like each other and the next minute they are so mad at each other. Jaydon likes to pick on tanner a lot. Tanner likes to pick on Gavin a lot. Tanner doesn't quite know how to deal with Jaydon picking on him. Tanner just gets mad and annoyed. But Tanner sure does know how to get a good rise out of Gavin. He is good at picking on him. Jaydon is getting real tough and will go up behind the boys, wrap his arms around them and take them to the ground. It's hilarious. I love watching baby brother take down big brother. The boys like it too. They think it's funny.
These boys are so fun. Tanner and Gavin don't destroy things, but Jaydon does. He tries ruining and destroying everything. The train set we got him for Christmas...instead of playing choo-choo and riding the trains on the track , he likes to go in and completely demolish and tear apart the train set and then throw the pieces all over the house. I am not exaggerating. It's sad really b/c i thought he would love having a train set to play with. Maybe in a few more months he will appreciate it. AND i am getting tired of cleaning the train set up every single night. :)
Not only that but Jaydon likes to climb on EVERYTHING. He likes to climb on everything and stand as king of the mountain. He will climb up on the table chairs and stand there and he just stays there until i see him. When i see him, he smiles. He knows i don't like when he does it. :) When i cook, he pulls the chair up and watches me cook and tries to help me cook by grabbing my wooden spoons and pretending to stir things. He has learned how to open our doors, AND i am going to have to watch him closely when it starts getting warm out b/c he knows how to sneak out of the house without me knowing. I am trying to remember to lock my bedroom door, but i forget b/c this is a new thing. He likes to get into all the DVD's and so far has ruined a couple. I have to watch him CONSTANTLY to make sure he isn't destroying something. :) He is so much fun though. We love him.

No comments: