Thursday, January 27, 2011

{Update here...}

Jaydon and tanner helping me make some homemade hummus. Here they are boiling the chickpeas.


Update:
1.Gavin has been sick the past couple of days with a fever and bad cough.
2.Jaydon's nose is still gushing with thick snot. At least the pink eye is gone!
3.Jaydon decided to poor baking powder all over the couches while i did my run on the treadmill yesterday. I know, it's my fault. And i should've taken a picture! BUT i wasn't really thinking about that when i saw the mess he made right before my visiting teachers came! :)
4. Shane is up at 4:00 in the morning working and gets home around 6-7 at night. I miss him.
5. I am working out hard, trying to get myself ready for a sprint triathlon. It's hard finding the energy and time to get it in, but i am doing it! Making it a priority. Plus, it's a good de-stresser. Is that a word? :)
6. Today is going to be 68 degrees, tomorrow is going to be 74, and saturday is going to be 68 again. LOVE IT. Unfortunately, it's going to get in the 30's for a couple days next week.
7. I've been feeling really weighed down lately by many things. I started walking around the house about 7:00 a.m. yesterday morning, before the boys woke. I saw my scriptures and it's like my insides jumped out to them. It was magnetic. :) I just ran for those things and knew i needed to open my scriptures. I opened up to the chapter i am at in my reading right now, Alma 25. I started reading and it was exactly what i needed to hear. I love this chapter. It's such a good one and it helped me out in so many ways. It helped to remind me to focus on my blessings and what i have been blessed with. And to continue to give thanks to my Heavenly Father for everything he has given me. "Bear with patience thine afflictions". "God is mindful of every people". Reading that gave me strength. It gives me strength reading his word everyday and praying to him everyday.
8. I am working on my 2010 blog book. I have to get it done my feb. 13th. When i get that one, i will have journal keeping blog books starting from 2007 up to 2010. 4 books! It's very exciting.

No comments: