Saturday, October 8, 2011

{A couple things}

Tanner was having so much fun his first two weeks of "part-day enrichment". Then he suddenly started getting really sad and kind of freaked out at the idea of going anymore. One day he just started crying saying he didn't want to go. And for the past few days it's the same. Even when i went into his class with him to try and figure out whats wrong he still was so afraid i was going to leave so he held on to me pretty tight. I tried talking to him to see what is going on. He can be very hard to communicate with. I said, "Why don't you want to go to school anymore?" You will not believe his response. He said, "It's just because you are so beautiful all the time. I just want to stay with you. That's why." What a darling boy....BUT I am not sure what to think of that.

1 comment:

Mandi Kay said...

TAAANNNNNEEEERRRR :( He's such a sweet sweet sweetheart.... wow. Sometimes it's hard trying to figure out our kids and what exactly is going on with them......You're a good mommy and beautiful, I'd wanna stay with you too!!! :)