Wednesday, October 26, 2011

{Just thinking}

I am just sitting here thinking. I have had some anxiety the past couple of days. Due to a few things.
After talking with my best friend and after a few happenings lately this are the things that have crossed my mind...

1)Since when did "multiply and replenish the earth" have a number next to it? It doesn't.
2)I feel the importance , now more than ever, for my kids to understand WHO they are, where they came from, their purpose here, and where they are going. This understanding will help them get through this life a lot easier.
3) I hate hormones. 2 weeks out of the month i have hormonal issues due to PMS and all that GIRL stuff. FUN. Get these ovaries/fallopian tubes, and whatever else causes it, OUT OF ME already. :) j/k. haha.
4) Ummmm...i need a cleaning lady for my house.

NOW, just a few things to note....

1. Tanner has started a JOY school. I am doing it with four other mom's. I teach one week out of FIVE weeks. They don't have it everyday though. They have it on tuesday, thursday and friday. Tuesday and Thursday are the learning days and Friday is just a play day. Tanner already loves it after his first day. I think it will definitely prepare him for kindergarten. He knows all the basics, but i feel like SOCIALLY it will help him. The social skills is what he needs most. I am glad i am no longer paying 180 bucks a month for him to just go play for 2 1/2 hours. So silly.

2.Every friday night is pizza night. I make my homemade pizza. It's been an ongoing things for MONTHS now. We still love it. I did start a thing where every first saturday of the month is DONUT day. I did it once and keep forgetting. I think i should start again next saturday.

3. Shane and I are going on a 4 day getaway for our 8 year anniversary coming up in November. I am so excited you have no idea.

3 comments:

Lauri said...

Wait...does your best friend cause your anxiety?!?! You should trade her in if so. :)
You didn't tell me about your getaway!!! FUN! What are you love birds doing?!?!
I can say that your homemade pizza is AWESOME! YUM! I need to make my own dough. That sounds so good right now. Papa Murphy's is as close to homemade as we get in this house. Sad. :)
Love you! Our chat the other night lifted and renewed me. :) Just what I needed. You are the best.

Ashlee and Shane said...

Silly, you don't cause me anxiety! Our talk made me think more deep about some of those things that have been giving me anxiety. If anything, you TAKE AWAY my anxiety! I am REALLY glad we talked! That 2 1/2 hours went by really fast! luv u lauri!

Grams said...

Oh no, what's happening with the little boys? So wish I could come help. Hope you have a great time.