Friday, March 23, 2012

{I should be cleaning}

Yes, i really should. My house is a complete disaster. It looks like a tornado just whipped through. At the same time, it seems it's ALWAYS this way. Even if i clean. About 4 hours after i clean another tornado hits. It's the never ending story. I am a person who likes change, and with knowing that this is something that may never change.....well, it really puts me into panic mode.

Anyway, that was just me jabbering. Tanner and Gavin started basketball on Tuesday. They practice on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Tanner's practice is from 5-6 and Gavin's is from 6-7. Shane is coaching Gavin's team. I love it. I love watching him take charge out there. :) I think it's awesome and fun that he gets to be his coach. Gavin loves it. So, that leaves me with Jaydon sitting in a basketball court for two hours. All he wants to do is go out and play with the boys. He plays with his own basketball, asks me over and over to lift him up so he can shoot, passes the ball , and throws it in the middle of practice about every 5 minutes. I love that Jaydon already loves basketball and i am excited for him to start playing one day. I think he has to be 4 before he can start. I feel like he is READY now to start. He is ALL BOY man. I love it.

We have visitors coming in April and end of May. How exciting is it that we get THREE separate visits from family since we have been here in August?! I love it and am soooo excited!

I really need to post about shane. That will be my next post and then i have accomplished my posts about all my 4 boys. :)

No comments: