Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fever, Cough and Cold...

Our little talker. Gavin came in the other day and said, "i want a cracker"...and to our surprise, here comes Tanner, "I want a cracker"...it was so fun hearing him say that!
Loves to act like he is talking on the phone.
Tanner attempting his trick again. He hasn't done this for awhile and i was minding my own business, i look over and there he is attempting his trick. It was so funny.
Gavin was mad at me in the this picture just about 1 minute before this scene. He was looking at me with a mad face, but suddenly forgot he was mad at me and started playing in his own imaginary world here. He plays A LOT in his imaginary world! It is so fun to watch.

Well, Gavin and Tanner have been hit with the Flu. Kind of weird considering the flu season should be over. Tanner has had a fever for about 4 days. I felt so bad for him. He had to stay home from church today so that he wouldn't get kids sick. But keeping him home to avoid getting kids sick probably didn't do much good because about 2 hours after Gavin and i got home Gavin started feeling pretty bad and i felt him and he has a fever now. Sorry guys!! I really hope none of your kids get sick! I have even started feeling like i am getting a sore throat. I probably won't get anymore than that, knock on wood. :) In the meantime, when the Tylenol kicks in, they act like they aren't sick at all. So, in those moments we go outside and play a little because it is soooo nice out!

3 comments:

Lauri said...

I can't wait to hear Tanner talking more!! I love that picture of him doing his trick! So funny!
Okay...this is the major difference between boys and girls! Gavin forgets he's mad at you...Jocelyn would NOT forget and would pout until it was resolved! Seriously, the drama has begun! UH!I'm sorry you guys are all sick! That stinks! I'll call you tomorrow, but if things are too crazy, I understand! :)

Amanda said...

they are so cute!!! That is great that Tanner copies what Gavin says! How fun!!!! I bet you are loving it!

Being sick is no fun! I hope they get better soon!

Dave and Loralee said...

bummer everyone's been sick! I hope you don't catch it! But knowing a mom's luck...isn't it weird how mom is never sick but the rest of the family is so she takes care of them, then everyone gets better and mom is sick, but no one can take care of her?
Bree's been doing the same trick as Tanner, but now she's copying Emma and lifting her foot into the air with a "pointy toe"...differences between boys and girls, right? :)