Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sherrie Tagged Me....

Husband TagHere are the rules: At the end of this tag, you tag 4 people and post their name, then go to their blogs and let them know they have been tagged.

What is your husbands name? Shane Alan
How long have you been married? 5 years on saturday
How long did you date? one month then got engaged and then married 2 months later. :)
How old is he? 28
Who eats sweets? We both do, but i NEVER ate them as much as i do now. I married him and he turned me into a sweets person. BUT he still eats more sweets than i do.
Who said I Love you first? Shane
Who is taller? Shane of course
Who can sing best? Shane, but i think i am catching up to him. :)
Who is smarter? Shane is definitely smarter when it comes to book smarts. :)
Who does laundry? Shane. He is wonderful about doing laundry. I do it sometimes, but he is the main laundry boy. :)
Who pays the bills? Shane. Except i pay off my own credit card. Yes, i have my own. :)
Who sleeps on the right side? When laying down, i sleep on the right side.
Who mows the lawn? Shane. I mowed the lawn all growing up, but it is easier to have shane do it. :)
Who cooks dinner? ME.
Who drives? Shane is always the driver when we're together. It is weird for me to drive with him in the car. Backseat driver.
Who's first to admit when you are wrong? Shane. He is good at that. I am working on it. :)
Who kissed who first? He went in for it, but i kissed him back. :)
Who asked who out first? Shane asked me out.
Who wears the pants? Well, we both do. We work pretty well together. One day i wear the pants and the next day he does. It is a good trade. :)

I tag whoever has not done this yet. :) Audrey. Anna J. Skye. And Ashley Jenks. :)

1 comment:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

So lucky that Shane does the laundry. Scott isn't allowed. :) I'm too afraid he'll shrink something or wash the whites with the darks or wash dryclean clothes. Oh well.

And early congrats on your 5 year anniversary! i can't believe it's been that long.