Saturday, November 29, 2008

I am sad..

I got my hair chopped off. :( I went in to get a simple trim of about 1-2 inches. The lady ended up chopping off 8 inches. :( I already miss my hair so bad. When i first went in she looked at my hair and said i should chop off 6 inches. I lost a lot of hair after my pregnancy with Tanner. A bunch has grown back. So, as a result, the bottom 6 inches of my hair is very stringy and thin. She showed me the difference. So, she told me if i cut off those 6 inches that my hair would look a lot healthier and fuller. So, i decided "FINE, i will do it".... I was very hesitant. She ended up chopping off a bit more than she said she would. The result is that i miss my hair now. Terribly.

8 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I'm sorry Ashlee--I hate getting my hair cut because I always hate the end result. Good news about hair is that it grows back--and with the vitamins you're taking it should be growing fast! I know my sister's is anyway.

Sherrie said...

Oh Ashlee, that is so hard!!! But I bet you look fabulous...post pictures soon!

The JL McGregor Family said...

I think there not much worse than not liking a new haircut. That said, you are beautiful, and will be no matter the cut. I want to see pics, too, though!

Grams said...

I'm sorry Ashlee that you are unhappy. Hopefully you will become accustomed to it and learn to love it. I know you look beautiful. You are such a lovely young woman. Love Mom

Melissa said...

Oh gosh..why why do hair dressers do that? I think some of them think if they are not taking off 6 inches then they aren't really doing a "cut"...yikes I am sorry I wish i could do your hair for you. I am sure it lookes great!

Blake Jones said...

I have a theory that stylists decide the minute you walk in the door how they want to cut your hair, regardless of what you say. I'm sure it looks fine though. I cut 12 inches off my hair while Blake was at C.O.T. I didn't like at first either, but then I got used to it.

HeatherC said...

I'm sure you are gorgeous anyway, but I know the feeling - I made the mistake of getting my hair "trimmed" right before my wedding. I've been growing it out ever since (4 1/2 years!) ;)

Lauri said...

Remember when we chopped our hair off right before we went off to college?!?!?! That was a fun day, not so much a great result! haha.
I'm sure you look cute! And the nice thing is when it grows out, it will feel thick and healthy!! :) But I do now how much you love your long hair, so I feel for you!