Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yup, it's true...

We are pregnant with our third. I know, i know...I told some of you we were waiting until we were done with school to have another one. Well, Shane and I changed our minds quickly and with a little help from above. We decided to pray about it...be careful what you pray for my friends. :) haha. No, i am j/k. Anyway, really one prayer did it. I think one week after that little prayer is when we conceived. Funny how that works out. Now we are pregnant with number 3. We are very excited though. If you would have asked me a few months ago i would have said, "no more for now." Anyway, i am in my 11th week. Almost done with my first trimester. aaahhh. Now, i just have to say this to make myself feel better so that you all know. I get HUGE during my pregnancies. I usually look 2-3 months further along than i am. Okay, i am serious. No jokes here. I mean, i already look 4 months along and i am only 2 1/2 months. I am not showing right now, i am just really bloated, and so i look pregnant. Sickening i know. So, as the months go on try your best to not STARE at me all the time. I feel fat enough as it is. Anyway, just wanted to get that out. Some people have noticed my floating baby so i figured i would announce it. :)
And we got rid of Bentley, our little dog. We got Bentley to help get rid of our baby urge. Well, that didn't work. When we found out we were pregnant, it was either the baby or Bentley. The baby won of course. Bentley went to a very good home though.

10 comments:

Sherrie said...

I've said it before...but CONGRATULATIONS once again!!!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Congrats again, Ashlee! It must be something about you little people. My sister still has 3 months to go, but she looks like she's going to pop any day...and has looked like that for at least 2 months now! :P

Glad you are feeling a little better--especially as you near the end of your first trimester.

chrissy said...

YAY! congrats ashlee...I figured it wouldn't be long :)

Melissa said...

Congrats :) I am sad you gave your dog away though they are the best dogs. Maybe u will get one later down the road. What names do u have picked out?

H.Cook said...

Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you... You guys make cute babies!

Mandi Kay said...

I'M SUPER DEE DUPER HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS....... WE NEED OUR BELLA!!!!!

Bingham fam said...

I am happy for you! maybe this will be a girl! Wouldn't that be sooo cool to have two handsome little guys and I can just imagine how pretty of a girl you would have. Either way you guys make cute babies so you can't go wrong! CONGRATS!

HeatherC said...

Congrats guys!

Spencer & Suzy said...

Oh my goodness- CONGRATS!! That's so exciting!

thekerrclan said...

Congratulations! Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well - that part is never fun...and harder to deal with the more other kids you have. I am excited for you though!