Thursday, November 6, 2008

{The things my boys do and say}

Last night i was talking to Tanner and was trying to teach him how to answer when people ask him his name and his age. We worked on his age first and he eventually got it. Then i asked him, "What is your name?" He said in this deep, scary voice, "Batman"...it was hilarious. Gavin started cracking up, it made me laugh too. :) I don't know where he learned about Batman either. He has never seen a Batman show or cartoon or anything. Tanner is our little funny man. He can always make Gavin laugh, and he loves making us laugh. He doesn't have to try either, he just is funny. :)

Next thing, i think it is hilarious that Tanner knows who Barack Obama is. Anytime he see's him he says, "bock Obama". It is really cute.

We were watching a video on our television of the boys which was a recording from the camcorder. When Gavin saw himself up on the television he started cracking up so hard. I have never seen him laugh so hard in my life. It is the most hilarious thing i have seen.

I love how sweet Gavin is to me in the morning and evening. He just loves me and i love it. This morning i walked out in the front room and he was just coming down the stairs. He saw me and said so sweetly and excitedly, "Hi mommy!" Then he came over and gave me a hug and a sweet little kiss on the cheek. I hope he always loves me like that. :)

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

That is so sweet Ash! I think boys just love their mommys. :)

Lauri said...

We are laughing picturing Tanner saying "I'm Batman!" hahahaha. That is soooo funny! You need to get that on video! :)
Gavin is such a sweetheart! I love it!
Both of them are such good boys and it's b/c they have such a wonderful Mom!!!!!!! Love ya!