Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Greeting Cards...

Well, i finally finished my Christmas greeting cards. I originally had planned to handmake them. I finished a few and then realized that i procrastinated the other 20 up until now. I knew i couldn't do them in time. So, i decided to make digi cards. I usually like the handmade ones i do b/c they seem more original and made with more love. Well, i proved myself wrong. I really feel like this one(made in photoshop) is original and made with just as much love as my handmade ones. :) I've been meaning to make some of my own style of baby announcements and greeting cards for months and months and months, but just haven't gotten around to it. Well, this has motivated me. :)
As for my family, i know you've been waiting for me to post pictures. Well, i was going to post our Christmas Greeting card, but i can't do that! It will give it all away and take away from the enjoyment of first seeing it. :) Sorry. BUT i am getting ready to post a few pics i took over Thanksgiving, which isn't much of anything, but it will have to do, right?! :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I can't wait to see it. I bet it is adorable!!