Saturday, December 13, 2008

{Reflections of Christ}

A fine art photographer, Mark Mabry, created beautiful images of Christ. If you have not seen these yet PLEASE you have to look. These beautifully captured images bring the life of Christ to life more than i have ever seen from any other picture of him. Just beautiful. It is a slideshow of the art he has created. Since i am striving to be a better photographer everyday, these images he has captured really helps to inspire me. They are beautiful. If you have volume, make sure you turn it up so you can hear the music with it...it makes it even better. PLEASE, go down to the very bottom of our blog and push the pause button on our music so that you don't hear our music mixed in with the song on the video. Also, if you want to see the pictures more clear and sharp then go to www.reflectionsofchrist.org. Click on "MultiMedia" towards the right. Then click on VIDEO. It should play the video "Come Thou Font". I would go there first if i were you. The images look so much better and will make your first time experience of seeing it so much better! :)

2 comments:

MetroParks said...

Awesome! Thank you. I now feel like Christmas has really started.

Lauri said...

I LOVE this photographer!! Have you watched "the making of" videos? He seems to really have the Spirit present when he is shooting his pictures. Really touching. I bought his new book for my brother from Deseret! I'm thinking about getting one for our family too. :) My favorite song is Come Thou Font! I have watched that so many times now! :)