Sunday, December 7, 2008

{This is it...not very many!}

Bathtime.

Gavin being silly.
The HUGE donut! There is a bakery down the street that makes GIGANTIC donuts. VERY GOOD. They had tons of good stuff there. I could have bought the whole store!


The boys walking down the street with papa to watch the sunset. The sunsets there are sooooooo beautiful! The sky is an orange, gold, bronze, firey color. Not like anything.

This is all i have from Thanksgiving! haha. My mom has a lot of pics. One night we had a little dance night. We played a bunch of up beat songs and danced crazily all through the house.
My dad burns the end of corks and makes it so they can put crazy black marks on their faces like Indians. They did that and loved it.
We ate TONS of yummy and fattening food. My weight went up a few pounds just in that week and a half.
We talked a lot to Uncle Brion on skype. He is in Europe studying abroad.
Now i need to figure out how to get video clips onto the computer. :)

2 comments:

Lauri said...

That is the biggest donut I have ever seen!!! :)
Cute pics! I miss those boys! We would love to see some video! :)

Grams said...

Thanks for the pics. Hey would you take a look at the size of that donut. Hee Hee! Love Grams or Hammah as I am currently being called by one little guy. He calls me that almost as much as he calls me honey.