Friday, October 15, 2010

{TO all my creative friends...yes, ALL of you}

I have a question for you. I am making binders for each of my beehives. I am putting in A Proclamation to the World, The Living Christ, A paper for what each virtue color means, a spot for handouts, a spot for notes, and i want a spot where they can put a copy of their Patriarchal Blessing, and a spot for their Personal Progress book and journal. I want to make a pocket or something like it to put it in. Any ideas? I don't want it to go in the side pocket of the binder b/c it makes it look messy and stretches out the vinyl and looks bad. So, do you have a good idea for me? Keep in mind, i don't sew. :) Maybe they have pockets at the store that i am not aware of? Thanks for any help! :)

2 comments:

The JL McGregor Family said...

So I'm not creative at all. Sorry. But I think you have a great idea--and you are a great Beehive leader! I am also over the Beehives... hmmm... so if you come up with something let me know!
-Jenn

MetroParks said...

Julie Lewis did binders kind of like this for all of the Euclid Girls. She might have a good idea of what to use.
Euclid also did a photo shoot with the girls getting pictures of them together and individual portraits. (Sitting together on a wall, walking away, just their feet with their jeans rolled up.) They used them on their bulletin board and they put an 8X10 black and white of the girl the binder belonged to in the front pocket cover. They were gorgeous, personal and the girl's loved them and are excited to bring them to all their meetings!!! They actually have them there when they need them for personal progress. I thought to tell you this because of your talent with the camera. Just an idea.