Tuesday, October 5, 2010

{What's NEW?}

Well, Gavin is taking off in SOCCER! He LOVES it! He has practice once a week and games twice a week. That's three days of soccer a week! Good thing b/c he loves it. Did i mention that he loves soccer? ;) hehe...He really is learning to maneuver the ball with his feet really well. He has had 2 games now, and he has scored ALL the goals at BOTH games. He just does AWESOME at it. I think we will always keep him in soccer. We have a PRO soccer player on our hands! :) He still LOVES school and can't get enough. He is learning to read really really well. He is sounding out letters well and can sound it out into a word. He already knows lots of words. He knows how to pick words out of a sentence...for example "see, like, it, am, look, the, I, etc. There are others, but i can't remember. I can't believe he is on the verge of reading. It's crazy to me. Before we know it shane and i won't be able to spell out words to each other to keep the boys from knowing what we are talking about. He is going to be SIX in 2 1/2 months! CRAZY! :)

Tanner LOVES having time with just mommy every single day while Gavin is in school. He loves helping me bake and cook. He loves preschool time. He loves to RUN. He runs all over the place. It's so funny b/c we like to laugh at him b/c he is so cute when he runs and a little slow. BUT he is the dark horse. He has started getting faster and faster at running. We won't be laughing for much longer b/c he is picking up speed fast! :) He loves to take care of mommy. :) hehe. I love it. He likes to play with my hair. When i went up into the attic today he said to me with concern, "mom, are you going to be okay up there? I don't know what's going to happen." It was so cute. He just loves our time alone we get.

Jaydon is just a happy happy baby. Bipolar sometimes. He will be happy and then out of nowhere he gets mad and tries to attack me. By attack, i mean he tries to come up and hit me. WHAT?! I know. Where is that coming from? My other two boys weren't like that. My boys haven't been the violent hitting type. BUT man, Jaydon is and i don't have a clue where it's coming from. He makes me nervous sometimes. :) hahaha...sounds funny but i am mainly serious. :) He just loves his milk and bananas. Can't get enough of that stuff. He loves riding the horse (on my lap) and loves books. He is very loud and expressive and his brothers are already intimidated by him. He has a very dominating personality. He is so funny and cute though. He loves to be friendly and charming to people he doesn't know.

I have been busy keeping up the house. Just being a house mom. I am loving it more and more. Since the boys are getting older it's becoming more enjoyable. No baby stage and i am a good mom! :) I have been making homemade whole wheat bread, homemade pizza dough, homemade french bread. I love it b/c i feel so proud after i do it. And it tastes good. And i don't have to buy it. :) I am getting back into my workout routine. That is always good. :) I am spinning and getting in my cardio with INSANITY. It's insane let me tell ya. I am enjoying my calling in Young Women's. It's great. That's the main thing my life is made up of right now. Notice i haven't been putting up many pics? Sorry. I will get some up soon. I just find that i don't have much time to sit and make photos look cute anymore. Maybe i just don't feel like taking the time. I have been trying to stay off the computer as much as possible b/c i realized that i was putting too much time into the computer and i didn't want it to be that way, and making my photos look cute keeps me on the computer longer than i want to be. Sorry ya'll. I will put some up soon.

Shane is staying busy with his calling as institute teacher and on base. He told me today "the crud is about to hit the fan"....that means that things are about to get CRAZY-insane at work. I am not looking forward to it, BUT i am excited for him b/c he is going to learn a TON according to his friend who was at this base the year before him. They are a pretty tough base here, but it's good. He needs it. He is going to get lots of exposure to every specialty in Dentistry. He hasn't been working out since he took his PT test, which he got a 96% on! Go SHANE! That is awesome i think. I am working out and he said "I need to keep working out. I don't want you to leave me in the dust!" hahaha. He is such a good dad and the best husband. I couldn't ask for anyone more perfect for me. Yes, it's been almost seven years and we STIIIILL love to be with each other when we get every chance. I know, to some that seems craaaazy! To others, they know exactly what i mean and are the same as me. :)

No comments: