Tuesday, November 27, 2007

HoLy CoW!!!

Oh my gosh! Preparing for c-section.
Well, i was going through pictures and i came upon this one. I am sorry if this picture makes some of you SiCk! It makes me SiCk! I am probably 8 months preggo here with Tanner. I try to tell people that i look like i am having TwInS, but they give me a look of disbelief. Well, here you go. Now do you believe me?!?! I have had people ask me if i was due any day when i was only 6 months along. You wonder why i HATE being pregnant? AND it is no wonder why i have not gotten the BaBy urge yet. I got the baby urge after i had Gavin when i was about 8 months along. This time around, all i have to do is look at this SiCk picture and it just reminds me why i don't want to get pregnant. I don't know that i will get pregnant ever again as long as i am reminded of this. I gained 30 lbs. with Gavin and almost 40 lbs. with Tanner. People say you get bigger with each child.... if i get any bigger i will EXpLoDe!!!! I know some of you will DiE laughing when you see this...I can already picture some of you! :) Oh, and the stretch marks.... I went 8 months without stretch marks when i was preggo with Gavin and then in the last month they started pOpPiN up all over! My stomach got so stretched out that i've had people ask me if i was pregnant AgAiN about 9 months after Tanner was born! R U KiDDinG Me?!
On the other hand, it was worth the torture for my beautiful boys. BUT, i am not sure i will ever be ready for that torture again! :)

p.s. Gavin just came in here and saw these pictures and said, "Your belly looks big mommy. It looks like a monster."

7 comments:

Hatsuho said...

wow! I can't believe your little belly was so big! Cool picture though... heehee. How did you get small again so quick?

The Jenks Fam said...

I am still laughing! sorry! I just remember the feeling all too well. Now you know why we are DONE having kids! :)ace

Amanda said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! WOW! Ok, how big was Tanner!? WOW! It just looks like it hurt! I got big and I was so uncomfortable towards the end. You are brave for taking that picture!

Amanda said...

PS-I laughed and gasped all at once! WOW! Ashlee, I didn't know your body had room for a baby! I gained 20 with Hannah! Not too bad, but I felt huge!

Melissa said...

Ok Ashlee first off u look ticked!! And it is so funny how it is just your tummy isn't it wild how there is a baby in there? One more thing don't u just love having two boys it's great I love it!!!

Bingham fam said...

THing is Ashlee YOu now look as though you never had a baby in your life. That is such a blessing. If only I could get look that good!!

Grams said...

You are a brave girl Ashlee to publish that picture. I have to admit you do look a bit plump :) But as you said it is so worth it. Everytime it is absolutely worth it. I got huge too but was never brave enough to take a bare naked picture of it. Ha! Ha! Love you so much. Grams