Friday, November 16, 2007

ReD HoT ChiLi PePPeR

We had CHiNeSe food for dinner last night. I love chinese. Anyway, there were some ReD hot chili PePPeRS in the kung pao ChiCkeN, but you don't eat them of course, unless you feel like being adventurous. Gavin wanted one. I told him that they are HoT and that he wouldn't like it, but he insisted on trying it. You have to learn by experience, so we let him TrY it. He suDdeNly realized that his mouth was on FiRe. He used his sweater and tried wiping it off his mouth, which obviously doesn't work. He kept saying, "MOM! Help me!" So, i gave him a glass of milk which helps it to cool off better than water does. He was fine about 15 minutes later, but he did have a very uNpLeaSanT experience.

2 comments:

Lauri said...

I love that little guy! I can picture his cute face saying "Mommy, help!" :) I really can't wait until Jocelyn and Gavin get married. ha ha. I know, we have awhile!!

Amanda said...

How funny! I love it! Those things are dang hot too!!