Saturday, November 17, 2007

Oh, Christmas Tree...

We did it. We put up our Christmas tree. It is our first artificial Christmas Tree. We just couldn't help ourselves. We wanted to get that Holiday feeling in our home. Never in my life have we put up the Christmas tree this early. All growing up my family never put up the tree until about December 12. Then when Shane and i got married we started putting up the tree the day after Thanksgiving because it's been a tradition with Shane's family lately to go chop down our own tree, which is tons of fun. And now, yesterday, which is about a week before Thanksgiving Day, we proudly put it up. We listened to Christmas music while doing it and Gavin was so excited to hang up his ornaments that he decorated. We will only be gone for about a week and a half for Christmas, so we will get plenty of time to enjoy our tree!

3 comments:

Lauri said...

Ahhhh! Now I want to put our tree up! I LOVE this time of year! :) Where did you guys get that huge Santa?? Cute!!!

Amanda said...

I want to put my tree up!!! I love this time of year. It is full of traditions and fun! I love your tree, it is so pretty. Is it real?

Amanda said...

I had to make my blog private. So, send me your e-mail address. I had people from spain, turkey, chile, france and england viewing my blog. kinda of strange! so, i changed it to private!!! let me know if you can still get in!