Saturday, November 10, 2007

La La La

Well, our weekend and this coming week is going to be pretty uneventful. This weekend Shane and i have been busy-Shane has been studying for finals and i have been preparing to give the lesson in Relief Society! Here is a picture of Gavin walking around with his "blanky" over his head. He is like Linus on Charlie Brown. He will not let go of his blanky. I am not sure why he does it, but it is so funny. I will be doing something and i look over and there he is walking around with his blanket over his head....he walks around like he can see. Here is a funny story.... Everytime Gavin puts his own underwear on he always put the back end in the front and the front of the underwear in the back. It is so funny because he looks like he has one huge wedgy.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

How funny! I love the blanket! too funny!

I had a good recovery. Painful of course, but I am glad I didn't have to push Hannah out. I think having a c-section was a good thing for me! Why did you have a c-section with Tanner? How was your recovery?

The Jenks Fam said...

I just wish Kreyton wore underwear. The kid is killing me! How did you do it?

The Jenks Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grams said...

Ashlee, you mentioned teaching a R.S. lesson. Is that your calling now?