Friday, November 30, 2007

JuSt WrEsTLiNg ArOunD...

Shane has been studying A LOT, and by the end of the day all three boys are ready to release some of their built up energy. Here they are wrestling around with each other. I can't wait until the boys get a little bit older so that they can take their daddy down. Shane and i wrestle around once in awhile when he needs to release energy and it is tiring! Of course i always win (my brother was a wrestler so i know the moves, people underestimate me), but it takes all the energy out of me. :)




























2 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun! I bet your house gets pretty wild! I know my sisters does when all the boys are playing!

Didn't we have a few wrestling matches in college? I can't remember for sure! Your boys are so cute!

Lauri said...

Ahhh! So much fun! We miss you guys! Do you know if you guys are going to Idaho in May? We need to catch up! Love ya!