Thursday, February 5, 2009

{5 months and 2 days pregnant}


I have really wanted to try images like this, but haven't done it. Then i decided to try it on myself with my 5 months pregnancy pictures. It was so much fun. Now i just wish i had a pregnant girl to take pictures of b/c it isn't quite as fun doing it on myself as it is with someone else. :) So, here i am at 5 months pregnant.
The baby is kicking me a lot lately. He is very active. He got really mad at me the other day. I could feel him moving all over, but not that kicking feeling. It is that feeling like someone is dragging their fingers across your skin. It is a weird feeling. I decided to put my hand on the lower part of my stomach and press in a little to see if i could get him to kick at me...just sort of teasing him. :) Well, he buries his head down in my pelvic bone. I always feel him really low and he was buried down their for the ultrasound. As soon as i pressed down on my stomach he got so mad. I felt TWO sudden kicks in TWO different places! I was like "WOAH, SO SORRY." haha. I felt him kick where i put my hand and then i felt another WONK at the same time, but more towards my back. It was weird. I had no idea he was big enough to do that yet. :) He moves around a lot at night and in the morning and the middle of the day. So, a lot. I am having a hard time keeping my pace of 4 mph on the treadmill for two reasons. 1. I am having a harder time trying to make sure i don't fall off the end. 2. It is like his head digs into my pelvic bone and it hurts. Sooooo, i am gonna have to start slowing down a bit.
I am enjoying this pregnancy....but i can't be too quick to say that b/c i know in about a month or two i will be complaining a lot. :) My back pains have started. Some days i don't experience it, but other days it aches a lot.
I am starting to fit snuggly into all my size small maternity shirts. I will just have to see how snuggly i can fit into them before it looks bad. :) If you ever notice me wearing shirts where the buttons look like they are going to pop off, well, it is b/c i am trying to wait as long as i can before i move up to the next size larger. :)


5 comments:

H.Cook said...

those pictures turned out amazing! you look so good pregnant!

Nomayne McIntosh said...

you're 5 months pregnant with your third boy! wow, i'm 6 months preggo with my first boy and having a boy after three girls scares me! what do i do with a boy! congrats!

The Hiller Family said...

The second one rocks! I would love some of these of me! I've seen some like these of random people and have also wanted to do them of myself... but, i'm not a photographer! Maybe I'll have Serena try it out with her camera!!

Lauri said...

HOT MAMA!!! Love em!!! :) You look so dang cute!

Amanda said...

Love the pictures! How fun! I don't dare do pregnancy pictures...I look more like a beached whale! Haha!

I can't wait to feel the baby move! Probably just about a month or so more!