Thursday, February 5, 2009

Highschool Tag....

1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? Yes.
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? Honda Accord...i can't remember what year.
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? yes!
4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Well, maybe so, in my junior and senior year. So glad that is over with.
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Yes, i think i was.
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? No
7. WERE YOU A NERD? No
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? No
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? No.
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? I don't think i had a favorite high school teacher and if i did i wouldn't remember their names. I have a horrible memory.
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? In the lunch room. But they were standing tables.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Jenks High School(what a weird coincidence, huh?)
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Trojans, maroon and white.
15. WHO WAS HOMECOMING ROYALTY? I don't remember!
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? No, i don't want to relive my high school days, but i wish that i were more confident, and knew who i was inside.
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? How exciting it was and the all night graduation party.
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? Honestly, i don't remember. I made a few of my own "senior skip days".
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? Yes. hahaha. FHA. Oh heavens.
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? No, i have actually lost weight.
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Michael Higbee!!! :) haha.
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION? NO, i don't want to go. Isn't that horrible!
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? yes, i was a lifeguard and swim instructor.
24. WERE YOU AN HONOR STUDENT? NO.
25. DID YOU TAKE SEMINARY? yes. But it wasn't offered as a class like some places. I had to get up at 5 a.m. to get ready....seminary was at a members house at 6 a.m. and then we went to school after that.
26. WHAT WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOUR MOST FUN TIME? The football games! Heck ya! We were number one all four years i was there and those were the best games to go to!
27. WERE YOU CONSIDERED SHY OR OUTGOING? Hhhmmm...both. It depended.
28. ANY LAST MEMORIES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE? I also had some of my best times with my best friend Lauri! She is still my best friend, we have more memories together than i have with anyone....she has been my best friend/sister for , what, 16 years now?!?! Holy cow!

I tag Lauri !

3 comments:

Bridi said...

Thanks for participating it was fun to read those things about you, the other post was fun too. I can't believe you went skinny dipping! I love your maternity pics.

Lauri said...

So fun, Ash! :) I wouldn't want to go back to those days either BUT I'm SO glad we have sooooooo many memories to laugh about now! :) Love ya tons!!!!!!
P.S. EVERY TIME I think about prom, I have to laugh about our little "emergency stop" at the gas station...remember? I can see your face right now trying to remember...hahaha.

Ashlee and Shane said...

hahahahah, Lauri, you punk! :) haha!