Tuesday, February 10, 2009

{Mama drama and Baby pains}

Well, i am starting to feel BIG. :) Oh great. What a surprise. I know, to others i probably don't look as big as i feel, but you ladies know how it is. I am my own worst critic. Sometimes i don't even want to look in the mirror because i don't want to see my face getting rounder and rounder by the hour. I swear, when i am pregnant EVERY SINGLE THING I EAT turns to fat on my body. If i eat a cookie, i just gained 1/2 pound. If i eat a hamburger, which i crave lately, i gain a pound. Seriously. I have no problems when i am not pregnant, probably because i workout so much, but still....It is hard to watch my body put all the weight back on that i worked so hard to take off after i had Tanner. I mean, it is so worth it, but it is still hard. :)

And this baby! Holy cow. He kicks me all the time. He is starting to make me nervous about how he is going to be when he comes out! Seriously. He has been kicking me repeatedly for the last hour. He doesn't stop. Every time i sit down he goes at it. And i am surprised how hard he kicks me and how he is able to kick me in what seems like 2-3 different spots at the SAME time. I am only 21 weeks. Is he allowed to be this strong already? sheesh. I don't remember the other two being this active. ScArY!! I mean, could there be two babies in there? Could they have missed the second one on the ultrasound?!?! I will put my hand on my very lower belly where i always feel him and a second later he starts attacking my hand. And you know when you tell your husband to feel the baby and grab his hand and put his hand on your belly and then the baby suddenly stops? Annoying huh?...Well, not this one. He goes after Shane's hand too. He definitely has no problem letting us know what he does not like. That's for sure. I think he digs his head into my hip bones too...actually, all and any bones down there. He pushes on them and digs into them. Like tonight when i put my hand on my belly he started going nuts kicking and moving and kicking and moving and then i feel this pain in my hip, sort of like he is pushing up against it. He is crazy. :) Don't they say that the way they are in the womb can be a good indicator of how they will be when they come out? Have any of you noticed this about your kids?

3 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Crazy kid! Take it easy... you'll just have a pro soccer player is all!
Just kidding, sorry it's so nuts already! I'm not ready for that!!

Lauri said...

Ash, I think this baby knows he has two brothers waiting for him! He's just gearing up for wrestling matches, that's all. :)

Amanda said...

Hannah was very calm in the womb. She would kick and punch...but nothing like I imagined it would be. She was always gentle and very soft.....she is the same today! I love it! So...you better watch out!

As for gaining weight...just be happy that you are healthy and having a good pregnancy! That is all that matters!