Monday, August 23, 2010

{My Niece is 8...}

So, i had to show you guys what i did. My niece turned 8 a couple weeks ago. She was baptized and i really wanted to do something for her since we couldn't be there. The perfect thing came to my mind. There is something that the Young Women's Presidency gave all the young women when i was an advisor in YW's, about 5 years ago. I am pretty sure that one of the Ladies in that Presidency made these and i thought it was sooooooo special and cute and wanted to save it and frame it for my little girl, when i had one. I don't have one. Sadly, probably never will. So, i thought it would be perfect to frame that thing she made and give it to my niece.

So, here is what i did....

I found this OLD bronzy, silverish, greyish picture frame for .25 cents.I spray painted it white and this is how it looks now...I can't wait to send it to her and i think it will look so cute in her cute pink and purple room.
If you can't read it, the top says "pure and holy in a little white dress, you were held in a circle and you were blessed." The second one says, "Pure and holy in a little white dress you were led into the water and you were blessed." The next one says , "Pure and Holy in a long white dress you promise forever and you are blessed." The last thing says, "...the Father looked down and angels surrounded that place. They knew the truth, all that you could do, and you will too, if you have eyes to see, what Heaven sees in you."

1 comment:

Mandi Kay said...

LOVE that song......and what you did with the frame etc.!!! It turned out so cute!!!! And perfect! What a treasure