Tuesday, August 3, 2010

{The THINGS my BOYS say...}

Tanner's first. We needed to have a blessing on the food at dinner, and asked Tanner to say the PrAyEr. This is what he said, "Heavenly Father, thank you for this DAY. Please bless the FooD to keep us hEaLtHy and strong. Please bless Daddy and Gavin to choose the RiGhT. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen." (I thought it was HiLaRiOuS. He could pick out the 2 partner's in crime and thought they could use a little extra help. :) Hahaha!)

Gavin's next. So, i am amazed how Gavin remembers words to songs. He takes after me. Anyway, we were EaTiNg lunch the other day and he suddenly starts busting out singing, "What's LoVe got to do, got to do with it!" I said, "How do you know that song?" I asked him that because i don't remember the last time i heard that song! He said, "i REMEMBER it from when we lived in Ohio." Wow, i was impressed. Then we were in the car 2 days ago and he starts singing words to this christian RoCk song that i had never really heard before! How in the world did he know the words?! I thought i LIsTeN to and know everything he listens to. I am BoGgLeD by it. It is so cute though.

Jaydon. He LoVeS giving mommy HuGs. I got DoWn on my HaNdS and KneEs during a WoRkOut and he came WaLkInG to me with this BIG ole GrIn on his FaCe and WrApS his ArMs around my HeAd and gives me a BIG ole HUG! I LOVED it. Those sWeEt moMeNtS completely MeLt me.

On another note...my blog is finally coming together. I still have more i want to do to make it cute, but it's going to take time. I am just excited i have had the time lately to do it. :)

No comments: