Sunday, December 2, 2007

...BuRrRrR...







Our boys have been sick lately. First, they had a runny nose and sore throat. Then this weekend they didn't have a fever or anything. But they both had some bouts of vomiting. Tanner decided to do it in our car in the parking lot of Target and Gavin did it a couple times on our living room floor. Needless to say...it was gross. Shane cleaned the car after Tanner, and I guess it was my turn to clean up when Gavin did it. I think he got the better end of the deal. Gavin has a lot bigger belly than Tanner. Gavin also woke up this morning with some bad diarrhea on top of everything else. Fortunately he got most of it in the toilet. But yet again, we had to clean up a mess of bodily waste. This time on our bathroom rugs. Anyway, I have been very lucky. I didn't catch their cold or their stomach virus. What is the deal? I always catch everything! Don't get me wrong, i am thrilled! That has never happened though! They just got their flu shot, which makes me feel so much better because they will avoid at least one type of flu strain.

The other morning our boys were CoLd. We keep our house at about 67-68 degrees, but it feels like 65. It feels CoLd. Anyway, Tanner was shivering while he was eating his cereal so we put his CoAt on. It was cute. Gavin, of course, had his blanky keeping him WaRm. That blanket never leaves his side. The TwO pictures above are just random pictures i took of the boys. Tanner has this cheesy SmiLE that he likes to use a lot lately. It is like he knows i am taking a picture so he puts on this fake cheesy SmiLE and when i am done, he is done. It is so funny. Gavin just looks HaNdsOmE, as always.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow I am glad I am not the only one that has had sick kids lately. Last week we went to my in-laws for thanksgiving and my 3 year old got a 105.5 temp and I had to take him to the ER and then the next day my 9 month old started getting it too. So they have had a bad cough mixed with a nasty noes for like 10 days. I hate this time of year cause everyone is sick and couped up. Well hang in there at least we know it can't last forver.

Amanda said...

Ashlee!!! I am so sorry! That sounds horrible. Isn't it amazing what can come out of a little persons body!!!? WOW! I hope they get better soon. Also, I hope you don't end up getting sick! Lots of lysol and airborne for you!

Dave and Loralee said...

gross!!! hehe-I totally understand :) I'm so glad we're done with that stomach bug, but I'm sure we'll all be on to bigger and better bugs as the season moves forward :) I hope you guys are up and running around soon...although I don't know if you'll do much running around in this FREEZING weather!Just curl up together on the couch with blankets and popcorn and watch movies all day!