Wednesday, January 21, 2009

{Inauguration Day}

Yesterday was such a Historical day! I felt so inspired and hopeful by what ocurred. I loved Obama's speech right after he was sworn in. He spoke of hope, service, having faith, and unity. His speech had to of instilled hope in every American's heart who listened to it. I believe that he is what our Country needs right now. Our country has been going through a lot of hard times and he is bringing hope AND faith to us all at a time when we all need it the most. I am hopeful about changes he will make. This is an exciting time for our Country. I have questioned the fact that so many of us seem to think he is going to make this huge change. I have thought that so many of us will end up being disappointed b/c how could he make HUGE changes in such little time after so much damage has been done? Maybe we are expecting too much, OR maybe not. Maybe he can make the necessary changes we need. Either way, he is bringing hope and faith to America again, and that in itself will make us all a bit better. That hope and faith he is instilling in America will help to bring about necessary changes. I feel a spirit of unity in America right now. What an awesome time to be living in. And how awesome is it that we all were able to be witnesses to such a huge Historical moment! :)

2 comments:

zsa zsa & papa said...

Ash, I am so glad that you have changed your mind about obama. Change will come slow. Ihope that people won't get frustrated about the slowness.

Lauri said...

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until he starts messing with our 2nd amendment and raising our taxes. :) Sorry, I had to vent. LOL. You have a good attitude, Ash. We should hang out! Love ya!