Friday, January 9, 2009

UPDATE...

I found the cinnamon Bears in Idaho. I was so excited. I put one in my mouth just anticipating the yummy-ness that would come - My mouth watering and enjoying every moment of every chew. Never happened. I was actually disappointed. They were chewy enough and soft enough...it was the taste. I remembered them tasting so much better. Well, it didn't satisfy my craving i thought i had for them, but the one thing that has been satisfying my mouth watering craving has been fresh pineapple, fresh strawberries, and fresh kiwi. When i eat those there is nothing on this earth that can beat the sweet juicy taste of that yummy fruit. Ohhhh so good. I couldn't ask for a better craving, really. :)
Also, i guess i never announced on here when our due date is....It is June 20th. I have a few friends who are due that same month, within just a few days of mine. How cool is that.

2 comments:

Lauri said...

That is too funny. Seems like things are never as good as we remember, huh!
Ohhh, fresh pineapple! That was what I craved my whole pregnancy! Yummy.
So I was about to call you then realized you are two hours later than me and probably eating dinner! UH! Move closer so we're in the same time zone! :)

Amanda said...

I love the same things. especially pinapple. i would eat so much that my mouth would break out! It was worth it.

my mom became deathly allergic to kiwi when she was pregnant. she had to be rushed to hospital. her throat was swelling shut! SCARY!