Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What's going on around here...

Lots of Baths...bathtime is their favorite. Here they are racing their cars.

And here they are making funny faces at mommy. :)


Brushing their teeth. They love brushing their teeth. Gavin got a new automatic toothbrush for his Birthday. It's a spiderman one. He loves using it.And here is Gavin working on someone's teeth just like daddy. He is drilling into the tooth and getting ready to fill it. He can make all the teeth, but he likes to make just a few and drill into them.
Shane brought home a similar set up and Gavin wanted to get his dental set out so that he could work along side Shane and be a dentist too. :)
And taking pictures....They actually want me to take pictures of them lately. I love it. They are old enough now to where they cooperate for the most part. So fun! :)
I need to take pictures of them dancing tomorrow. Every time i go down on the treadmill i blast the music while i am on there. The boys come down and dance all over the place. It is so cute.
As for me, i am feeling the baby kick more and more. I love it. I can't wait until Thursday to find out what we are having. Right away i am going to start getting the nursery ready. Nothing wrong with being ready early! :) It still feels great to workout. Shane and i love putting the kids to bed at 7:00 - 7:30 most nights and enjoying the evening together. And thankfully the boys like going to bed. They love sharing a room and get excited when it is time for bed. It is extremely nice. :)
Also, i would like to give away a free photoshoot. I have a feeling that this semester might be a bit dead, and i need to keep doing photoshoots, not just of my kids. So, let me know in my comments section why you deserve a free photoshoot. Whoever has the best reason why will get it. :) It might help if you haven't had a photoshoot recently. :) Even if you have had one recently you can still try for it b/c you could be the only one who leaves a comment for it! :) Yay, go for it. Try. I am excited to see who wants one.

10 comments:

Blake Jones said...

I'm excited to hear what you are having too! And of course I would love a photo shoot of just the kids, or just Alissa, but we definitely just had one. Oh well, I tried:)

Blake Jones said...

Oh yeah, what is that game Gavin is playing with? It looks cute.

Sherrie said...

Those are such cute pictures yet again! I love reading your blog and seeing pictures of your cute little guys. :)

Oh...and I you could do a photo shoot of our baby girl when she arrives in a couple of weeks! Ha! Your are so funny! I'm actually going to keep checking back because I want to see how many people come up with quirky little reasons why they should get a free photo shoot! hee hee!

oh ya...the kids want to know if Sis. Jenks forgot that we had her fish! They want to know if you actually meant to give it to them. :) (laughing)

The Hiller Family said...

Ashlee, it's your old roomy from Ricks!! I want a photoshoot from ya, but we are in Utah, does that elimated us??? We need one so badly because with our last one we didn't get any of our little guy... or any of just the two of us... the last pictures of our little guy were right before he started walking before he turned one!! Over a year ago!
Anyway, I just wanted to comment to say hello mostly! I found your blog link on your facebook profile and now I know why you can't wait until Thursday... is that your next appointment to find out the gender?? I can't wait either!!
Anyway... I linked your blog to ours if that is okay! here is our address as well:
http://joshuaheidihiller.blogspot.com/

oh and where did you get the dentist play kit for your boy??? I want to know badly! My husband is also a dentist... we are dental wives! It's fun! Let me know where you found it!! Thanks!

Amanda said...

I would love a free photoshoot...but, since I am far away, that probably won't work! someday....

I can't wait to hear what you are having!!!!

The Hiller Family said...

My husband finished dental school in 2006 at the U of Minnesota! He is Active Duty Military and works on base as a dentist and it works great right now, but we can't wait to be finish and go into private practice in 2010!

The Hiller Family said...

We do NOT live on base. I think I would hate that at least here. We are in Layton, UT and knew we'd be here for about 3 years, so we bought a home and love it! Of course if you are overseas it may be best to live on base, it just depends on the country or base! Anyway... we LOVE that the military has such great "insurance", so this baby will be absolutely "FREE"! Pretty much NO out of pocket!!

Grams said...

Love the pics. Lincoln loves his dental kit also. He plays with it every single day. Really every day. He has been great about not mixing the colors up until today. Now it is one mixed up surprise. He thinks it looks like an ice cream cone. He will play with it for a very long time. Love you guys. Gram

Haley said...

Wish I could get a free photo session! Macey hasn't had an official one yet... too bad we don't live there anymore. :(

Hatsuho said...

Ummmm... I think I should win because we have the cutest daughter EVER and we definitely don't have enough pictures of her :) Ha!

Just kidding, I think Sherrie wins!